Week 3 - STEM Week Jaspers Beanstalk
Date: 11th Mar 2020 @ 7:00pm
Our STEM week has been a busy one. We have been focuing on our diverse planet, using the text Jasper's Beanstalk to explore how beans/plants grow. We have:
- Written a daily bean diary, as our magic beans have been developing.
- Watered and taken care of our beans
- Recapped phase 3 sounds in phonics
- Labelled a growing bean in our Literacy time
- Completed our independent write based on planting our beans
- Created gardens in the mallable area
- Started some art work for Mother's day - Our coffee morning is Friday 20th March at 9.30am
- Explored 10 in Maths
- Dressed up to celebrate STEM
- Welcomed Lola's dad into class to discuss his STEM role at Grozone (Northwich)
Homework this week is all based around our story, please complete at least 2 activities and record them on Taprestry for us to share in class.