Year 6 2020 - 2021
Crime and Punishment
This half term our focus is HISTORY. Despite not being at school together, we will have an excellent time working from our home classrooms dotted around Knutsford and the local area. We will be learning all about CRIME AND PUNISHMENT by researching 6 questions:
1. How were criminals punished 800 years ago, and how do we know?
2. What does the legend of Robin Hood tell us about medieval justice?
3. More of the same? How did crimes and punishments change between 1500 and 1750?
4. Why did punishments become so bloody in the 18th century?
5. Why did so much change happen in the 19th century?
6. Has the way we catch and punish criminals improved that much in the last 100 years?
Check our Curriulum Map to find out what exciting things we will discover, explore and study this half term.
Files to Download
Year 6: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 6: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 6: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display