Year 6 2022 - 2023
Our topic is:
Brazil, Biomes and Urbanisation
We will be invesigating the following questions:
1. What is life like in Brazil?
2. Why did the England football team not want to play in Manaus?
3. Why is the majority of the Brazilian population located in the cities?
4. How do the lives of people in Brazil compare to lives of people in the UK?
5. What are lives of the Awa tribe like?
Our class book this half term is called, 'Journey to the River Sea' by Eva Ibbotson
A bubbly and fantastical adventure . . . Driven by humour and warmth, Journey to the River Sea has an irresistible charm -- Julia Eccleshare ― Guardian
A plot too exciting to put down. Sheer pleasure -- Sarah Johnson ― The Times
My favourite children's book -- Lauren St John
Enchanting and inspiring. Any reader presented with this book will be enriched for life -- Anne Fine
A wonderful adventure story, told with energy and imagination ― Mail on Sunday
Files to Download
Year 6: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 6: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 6: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 6: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display