Year 6 2021 - 2022
Our topic is: Crime and Punishment
We will be invesigating the following questions:
- How were criminals punished 800 years ago, and how do we know?
- What does the legend of Robin Hood tell us about medieval justice?
- More of the same? How did crimes and punishments change between 1500 and 1750?
- Why did punishments become so bloody in the 18th century?
- Why did so much change happen in the 19th century?
- Has the way we catch and punish criminals improved that much in the last 100 years?
For more information, check our Curriculumm Map and visit Seesaw for weekly updates.
Files to Download
Year 6: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 6: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 6: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 6: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display